Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Assistant General Manager - Fine dining Restaurant, West job
Listed by CORECRUITMENT
Assistant General Manager - Fine dining Restaurant, West
Description: Listed by CORECRUITMENT - Assistant General Manager – Fine dining Restaurant, West London - £42,000 Following a multimillion-pound refu...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 15/05/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £42000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Read up on the business, hiring manager, and job role.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
External London Positions:
Key things for this position:
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating effectively with clients/prospects/consultants, management and peers
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- Effective communicator at all levels
- A commitment to deliver exemplary standards
- Ability to multi-task prioritises work, demonstrate accuracy and pay attention to detail, meet deadlines
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
- What was pleasing about your previous role?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms