More information about this full time permanent role in Warrington listed by Heyland Recruitment closing by Tuesday 30th April 2019
Description: Uploaded by Heyland Recruitment -
Heyland Recruitment are working alongside this market leading specialist manufacturing organisation on the outskirts of Warrington as they look to recruit a part qualified Assistant Financial Controller in to their head office finance team. This is a newly created role due to the growth of the organisation and the successful applicant will be required to provide effective and flexible hands on support to the wider finance function.
* SAP management and delivery of Sales, Purchase & Banking month end close process.
* Reconciliation of Aged Debtors & Creditors Reporting.
* Accruals and Pre-payments journals.
* Overheads cost analysis.
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations support.
* Intercompany reconciliations.
* Fixed Asset Register update and depreciation journals.
* VAT/ Intrastat/ EC Sales.
* Preparation in support for budgeting & forecasting.
* Preparation in support for Fiscal & HMRC audits
* Raise/Match P.O.s in line with procedure.
* Check coding and authorisation of invoices.
* Resolve supplier queries.
* Processing payments - BACs/ ACH/ Priority payments.
* Producing Purchase Ledger statement reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
* Sales order invoicing.
* Credit control/ Resolve Customer queries
* Process intercompany recharges invoices and maintaining recharge schedules.
* Commercial billing support.
* Posting bank payments and receipts.
* Maintaining bank file and ensuring all paperwork is completed.
* Daily reconciliations of company bank accounts.
* Maintaining petty cash and reconciling at month end.
* Credit card reconciliation.
* Checking and verifying expense claims, journals, payments and update of schedules.
* Cost analysis & journals.
Required Skills / Attributes
* 1-5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
* Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
* Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/ year end close process.
* Knowledge of accounts payable, receivables and maintenance of general ledgers.
* Excellent SAP & Microsoft skills required.
* Payroll processing knowledge - preferable, not essential.
* High levels of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data.
* Good organisational skills with excellent time management.
* Able to work under pressure and to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Posted on: 19/03/2019
Listed to: 30/04/2019
Location: Warrington, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £26000
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions: