Home › Jobs in Hemel Hempstead ›
Assembler job, Hemel Hempstead
This is a contract role listed by ProTech Recruitment
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:contract, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £21626
Description: Job from: ProTech Recruitment Ltd -
Job title: Assembler
Rate: £11.09 per hour (PAYE) + Overtime Rates
Duration: Up to 3-6 months
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Industry: Manufacturing, Production, Assembly, Aerospace, Defence
Key Skills: Production Technician, Assembler, Precision Assembly, Soldering, Mechanical Assembly, Electro-Mech Assembly
Immediate starts available for Assemblers. Do you have strong assembly experience? If so please read on - we currently require candidates who are interested in intricate assembly work.
- Previous experience of intricate mechanical assembly
- Assembler should be experienced in electro-mechanical assembly working within a Production environment
- Experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
- Candidates for this Assembler role should be able to work to fine tolerances and use a variety of small hand-tools
- Assembler will be required to work within a manufacturing environment building assemblies and working within a team to build complete assemblies
- Working from drawings and written instructions, candidates will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
- Assembler will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
- There may be some soldering work required so Assemblers with soldering experience is desirable
If you are interested in this Assembler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 14/03/2019
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Create the information needed for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be required to to fill out an application form for the HR team."
Some useful things would be:
- A want to improve
- Be a good team player as well as work on your own initiative
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- Do you take work home with you?
- What was most rewarding about your previous job?
- What sizeable situations have you taken on?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms