Home › Jobs in Sheffield ›
Area Development Manager position in Sheffield
Information about this full time permanent job role in Sheffield placed by On Target Recruitment ending on 12th April 2019
Area Development Manager
Description: Posted by On Target Recruitment - The Company: Part of a larger group that has a turnover of £165mGrowing company.UK’s larges...
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 12/04/2019
Location: Sheffield, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £28000
Interview and CV Tips
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
More Sheffield Positions:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms