Home › Jobs in Northampton ›
Northampton: Architectural Technologist role
Placed by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Description: Added by Bennett & Game Recruitment - We are currently representing a well-established RIBA Chartered Practice near Northampton who are actively looking for an Architectural Technologi...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: Northampton, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Don't be late. Prepare for delays.
- Be sincere, cheery, focused, self-assured, forthright and to the point.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Key things for this position:
- Be adaptable & flexible
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- An organised and proactive approach
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Give us a tough period in your career and what you did to get through it.
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent employer?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Northampton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms