Home › Jobs in Brackmills ›
Apprenticeship Warehouse in job role, Brackmills
This is a permanent role placed by Maloy & Flynn Recruitment
Apprenticeship Warehouse in
Description: Job from: Maloy & Flynn Recruitment Ltd - Apprenticeship Warehouse in Brackmills - £5.00 per hour Must be able to travel to and from Ideally someone who drives Mon-Thurs...
Listed on: 20/03/2018
Listed Until: 12/06/2018
Location: Brackmills, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £9750
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Never be late. Plan for getting lost.
- Be yourself, upbeat,, candid and succint.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
Additional Brackmills Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
- Can work during an amount of pressure
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- Great attention to detail
Jobs in local places
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms