Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Apprenticeship Assessor/Trainer- role, Norwich
This is a permanent position posted by Pertemps Newcastle Commercial
Description: Job from: Pertemps Newcastle Commercial - Apprenticeship Assessor- Management-We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.This organisation is experi...
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 22/03/2019
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £22000
Interview and CV Help
External Norwich Positions:
Some useful things would be:
- Be a good teammate and work on your own initiative
- A commitment to work hard
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
- Be able to provide references from other roles
Common Interview Questions:
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
- What do you want from an employer?
- How long do you want to work for the company?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms