Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester-based Applications Engineer role
Here's a job listed by Future Engineering Recruitment
Description: From Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd - Applications Engineer£40,000 - £45,000 + Laptop + Phone + Pension + Specialist Technical TrainingManchester...
Added on: 03/10/2019
Ends on: 14/11/2019
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £40000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Additional Manchester Positions:
It may be helpful to have:
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to self-manage
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- Ability to prioritise workload, managing several strands of work
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What do you reckon you can accomplish for the business?
- What are you wanting in your next job?
- What have you discovered about your previous slip ups?
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
Positions in places close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms