Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Amazon Warehouse Operative job
Listed by Adecco
Amazon Warehouse Operative
Description: Listed by Adecco - Warehouse Operatives needed - Manchester Excellent opportunities available for you to join Amazo...
Date listed: 05/10/2019
Applications Until: 02/11/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £18525
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Be sincere, upbeat, focused, frank and succint.
- Don't be late. Plan for delays.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
External Manchester Positions:
Key things for this position:
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- Complete other ad-hoc duties as asked
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- Why were you dismissed?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms