Home › Jobs in Backwell ›
Airside Coach Driver -Bristol Airport role in Backwell
Here's more detail about this full time temporary position in Backwell posted by Adecco UK closing by Monday 23rd July 2018
Airside Coach Driver -Bristol Airport
Description: Uploaded by Adecco UK Limited - Our client based at Bristol Airport are offering some great opportunities for Airside Coach Drivers to join them, working on a full time basis wit...
Posted on: 11/06/2018
Ends on: 23/07/2018
Location: Backwell, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £16672
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Research the business, hiring manager, and job role.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Can operate under extreme pressure
- A relentless, resilient and incessant nature
- Performing other duties as needed
- Someone who likes to 'muck in' and carry out a variety of tasks
- Good attention to detail
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Are you the best candidate for this role?
- Describe a difficult experience you faced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- If ex-colleagues were asked why you should be taken on by us, what stuff would they tell us?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms