Home › Jobs in Herne Bay ›
Herne Bay: Agency Nurse job
Placed by Hamilton Cross
Description: Added by Hamilton Cross - Pay rates - £20 - £40 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) WANT TO EARN £...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 07/11/2019
Location: Herne Bay, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £39000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
- The ability to operate independently
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- Detail orientated and organised
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are you seeking in the next company?
- Do you think you're the most suitable candidate for this role?
- Describe who you are.
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Herne Bay
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms