Home › Jobs in Kilburn ›
Kilburn: Administrators and Office Support role
Placed by Reed
Administrators and Office Support
Description: Added by Reed - Urgently recruiuting for civilian candidates to work at London's Largest Police force.Roles we recruiting for include:Admin Manager...
Date added: 15/11/2017
Applications Until: 06/02/2018
Location: Kilburn, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £17550
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
It may be nice to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Steadfast, strong and insistent temperament
More Kilburn Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell us about you, the person.
- What industry know-how do you have?
- What grabs you regards this position?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Kilburn
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms