Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Administrator job role, Great Abington
This is a permanent role placed by REED
Description: Job from: REED - Are you seeking your next role as an Administrator to join an employee focused and innovative company? If so, in this ...
Listed on: 02/08/2019
Listed to: 02/09/2019
Location: Great Abington, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £20000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Never be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
Some useful things would be:
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
- Perform other work as needed
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
Recent Great Abington Positions
Common Interview Questions:
- Why did you quit your previous role?
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
- Describe to us an example of great teamwork.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms