Home › Jobs in Barnwood ›
Administrator role, Barnwood
This is a permanent job listed by Juice Recruitment
Location: Barnwood, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £17000
Description: Job from: Juice Recruitment Ltd -
Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation in their search for an Administrator.
The main purpose of this job is to coordinate schedules on behalf of third parties, ensuring the smooth delivery of services to my clients customers.
- Coordinate and plan cost effective schedules (diary management)
- Book necessary travel and accommodation for individuals
- Ensure all paperwork is processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders within the business
- Maintain and update the company's database
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Carry out quality assurance processes, as and when required
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience within an office environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communicator (verbal, oral and written)
- Ability to manage own workload and meet tight deadlines
- A good team player
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Previous scheduling experience is advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and professional organisation. If you are interested in this position we would love to hear from you.
Listed on: 16/07/2018
Listed Until: 27/08/2018
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Learn about the firm, manager, and job opportunity.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
More Barnwood Jobs:
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms