Home › Jobs in Watford ›
Administrator role in Watford
More information about this full time temporary position in Watford posted by Brook Street which finishes on October 17th 2019
Description: Posted by Brook Street - Administrator needed in the Watford area on a Temporary basisWe are looking to recruit an Administrator for a fast-paced Industrial ba...
Date Posted: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 17/10/2019
Location: Watford, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £18525
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Be prepared. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can offer to a company."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms