Home › Jobs in Leyburn ›
Administrator job role, Leyburn
Here's more detail about this full time permanent role in Leyburn placed by Si Recruitment which finishes on May 29th 2019
Description: Uploaded by Si Recruitment - A family run construction business is looking at expanding their team based in Leyburn. My client is looking for a candidate who has an int...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Leyburn, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is powerful.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Make clear your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't be scared to admit you don't know the answer to a question. Don't lie.
- Interact subtly on the company's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Have you gotten bitter at work? Why?
- Explain to us your career goals.
- Are you overqualified for this role?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms