Home › Jobs in High Wycombe ›
High Wycombe: Administrator role
Posted by Indigo Recruitment Solutions
Location: High Wycombe, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
Description: Added by Indigo Recruitment Solutions -
Our client located in High Wycombe is recruiting for an experienced Administrator.
You will be working as part of a friendly team and will assist the department with carrying out administrative tasks and customer service duties.
- Entering customer information on to database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Set up new customers on database, ensuring all details are accurate.
- Action inbound emails in appropriate manner.
- Logging complaints and escalating if necessary.
- General administrative tasks such as producing reports, filing and data cleansing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this professional company who offers a modern working and friendly environment.
They company offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday.
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
It may be nice to have:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
- Demonstrate to us some examples of team work.
- What industry skills do you have?
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent company?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms