Home › Jobs in Edgware ›
Edgware: Administrator role
Listed by Matt Burton
Description: Listed by Matt Burton - Our Client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for an Administrator to join their business based out of their Edgware Dealership.&nb...
Date listed: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 06/11/2019
Location: Edgware, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £24000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Be sincere, cheerful, engaged, self-confident, forthright and to the point.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
Key things for this position:
- Good teamplayer
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Complete other ad-hoc work as needed
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a positive style
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
- How will you quantify growth?
- Tell us about you.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Edgware
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms