Home › Jobs in Hertford ›
Administrator - Immediate start job role, Hertford
This is a contract job placed by REED
Administrator - Immediate start
Description: Job from: REED - We are looking for a full-time Administrator to join our clients Customer Service team based in Hertford. You w...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 04/11/2019
Location: Hertford, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £23000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Dress for the occasion. Be smart and tidy.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- How do you control yourself under stress?
- What do you want from a director?
- Are you really the most suitable person for this job?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms