Home › Jobs in Kempston ›
Kempston-based Administrator- 6 months FTC position
Here's a job role placed by Spectrum Recruitment
Administrator- 6 months FTC
Description: From Spectrum Recruitment - Our professional client is seeking an Administrator, starting immediately to join a busy and friendly department to assist with t...
Added on: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 22/11/2019
Location: Kempston, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £17550
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
- Make sure your latest social media messages are interview safe.
Roles on other Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Committed to work hard
- Must conduct yourself in an appropriate manner
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help the rest of the team in a cooperative approach
Positions in places close to Kempston
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms