Home › Jobs in Bury St. Edmunds ›
Administrative Assistant position in Bury St. Edmunds
Info about this part time permanent role in Bury St. Edmunds posted by RSM UK with last applications by November 22nd '19
Description: Posted by RSM UK - Administrative Assistant We are searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant Overall job purpose We...
Date Posted: 11/10/2019
Listed Until: 22/11/2019
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, UK
Employment Type: permanent, part time negotiable
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Do not be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms