Home › Jobs in Andover Down ›
Administration Assistant role in Andover Down
Here's more info about this full time temporary position in Andover Down posted by REED which finishes on May 4th 2019
Description: Posted by REED - Are you looking for an administrative role in the Salisbury area to start on the 15th April? If so I am recruiting for an administrator in their r...
Date Posted: 04/04/2019
Applications Until: 04/05/2019
Location: Andover Down, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £17550
Interview and CV Tips
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
Job Hunting Tips:
"The greater number of people in your network, the better your chances of getting a job. Your family and friends can be strong avenues for referrals, however don't ignore other contacts."
Typical Interview Questions:
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- Why do you really want this job?
- What do you think you can do for this company?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms