Listed by March Recruitment
Description: Listed by March Recruitment -
Fixed Term contract 12 months - Administrative role
A Fab part time opportunity to work for a local school. This role is part time 25 hours per week across 5 days - 52 weeks of the year - please note it is not term time only.
Accommodation and Administrative Assistant reporting in to Head of Administration and Commerce The school have a block of flats which is used to accommodate teaching and business staff.. The role is varied and across to key areas.
• To manage the service level agreement and contract between school and property management company to enable the efficient
management of accommodation management and service to the tenants.
• To oversee the management of schools accommodation by actively managing accommodation turnaround, entrance and exit procedures
for tenants, inventory checks, and regular inspection of accommodation
• To ensure that both parties are fully compliant with the requirements of all relevant legislation in general, and the Residential Tenancy Act
• To manage the external accommodation within the same general framework. To enable the smooth transition of outgoing and incoming
Gap Tutors to the agreed requirements.
• To contribute to the overall management and development of the Administration and Commercial Department by assisting the Head
of Administration and Commercial Manager in achieving key objectives and supporting relevant processes, with particular support to
insurance and licencing.
• It is also essential that the Accommodation and Administration Assistant can undertake priority processes across the Department and to
act as cover when required, changing standard hours as necessary.
• Any additional hours worked will be taken as either paid or time off in lieu with the agreement of the Head of Administration and
• To deputise for the Head of Administration and Commerce as required.
• Adhoc administrative duties as and when required.
The right person for this role will have previous customer service together with strong administrative support skills. Proficient MS Office is essential. A secretarial background would also be useful. They love their team to be friendly, approachable with a can do attitude.
Core hours are 25 per week across 5 days across 52 weeks of the year
Date listed: 15/02/2019
Ends on: 29/03/2019
Location: Addlestone, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £23000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Most jobseekers think they can't spend time from course work or their exhausting job. No matter what the excuse, the outcomes are one and the same - any job search will unquestionably stumble and you'll miss opportunities on significant employment periods."
Key things for this position:
More Addlestone Jobs:
Interview Questions - Practice These: