Home › Jobs in Dunoon ›
Dunoon: Admin Support Worker job
Listed by Argyll & Bute council
Admin Support Worker
Description: Listed by Argyll & Bute council - Department: Argyll & Bute Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2019 The Children and Families Socia...
Date listed: 22/02/2019
Listed to: 08/03/2019
Location: Dunoon, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £16698
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Check your latest twitter and linkedin messages are work-friendly.
Jobs on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- An aspiring and enthusiastic ethic
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a friendly fashion
- A hunger to learn
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Dunoon
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms