Home › Jobs in Maidstone ›
Maidstone: Admin/Proof Reader - Bilingual English/Foreign Language Speaker job
Placed by RAPIER EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Admin/Proof Reader - Bilingual English/Foreign Language Speaker
Description: Added by RAPIER EMPLOYMENT LIMITED - Administrator/Proof Reader - Bilingual English/Foreign Language Speaker - DAYS/LATES EXCELLENT AD...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: Maidstone, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £18525
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
It may be nice to have:
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Provide references from past work
- Dogged, strong and resolute temperament
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why were you shown the door?
- Would you take work home with you?
- What aspects of the industry are you enthusiastic about?
- What can you do to assist our part of the business?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Maidstone
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms