Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol: Admin Officer role
Listed by Brook Street
Description: Listed by Brook Street - Brook Street are seeking 2 Admin Officers to work with a public sector client in the Eastgate Business Park, Bristol.The Admin Officer...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Bristol, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £16302
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Read up on the company, manager, and their history.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Readiness. Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
More Bristol Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as asked
- Good teamplayer
- Is able to work under an amount of stress
- Should conduct yourself in a professional fashion
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bristol
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms