Home › Jobs in Bromsgrove ›
Bromsgrove-based Activities Co-ordinator job
Here's a position posted by Care UK Residential
Description: From Care UK Residential - Job Summary Help our residents maintain active and independent lives through the creation and delivery of individualised activity ...
Added on: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £negotiable
List of Tips for this Position:
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Read about the business, directors, and job opportunity.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Analyse typical interviewer questions and write down your answers.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Readiness. Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
Fresh Bromsgrove Positions
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Bromsgrove
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms