Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Accounts Payable Clerk job in Stockport
Detail about this full time contract position in Stockport placed by Robert Walters closing by Wednesday 15th May 2019
Accounts Payable Clerk
Description: Uploaded by Robert Walters - A growing organisation in Stockport is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk into their team. About the role My client are lo...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 15/05/2019
Location: Stockport, UK
Employment Type: contract, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £19000
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Research the firm, owner, and job role.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Ensure that latest social messages are work-friendly.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Someone who likes to 'muck in' and carry out a variety of tasks
- Keen and willing to learn new things
- Good attention to detail
- A dogged, strong and insistent temperament
- Have a helpful attitude
External Stockport Job Vacancies:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms