Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Accounts Drafter position, Bristol
This is a permanent job role placed by Switch Recruitment
Bristol, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
permanent, full time, ~37 hours
Description: Job from: Switch Recruitment -
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, currently require an Accounts Drafter to join their expanding finance team. The role...
Listed on: 22/05/2018
Ends on: 03/07/2018
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Never be late. Prepare for all eventualities.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
Additional Bristol Positions:
Some useful things would be:
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
- Must be a great person to work alongside
- Keen and willing to learn
Common Interview Questions:
- Describe to us an example of team work.
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- Do you like to do tasks alone or in a team?
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms