Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Accounts Drafter position in Bristol
More info for this full time permanent job role in Bristol placed by Switch Recruitment ending on 3rd July 2018
permanent, full time, 35-40 hours pw
Description: Posted by Switch Recruitment -
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, currently require an Accounts Drafter to join their expanding finance team. The role...
Date Posted: 22/05/2018
Applications Until: 03/07/2018
Interview and CV Tips
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Do not be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
More Bristol Jobs:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Give me some examples of good teamwork.
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
- Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms