Home › Jobs in Bath ›
Accounts Assistant job in Bath
More information about this full time contract role in Bath listed by We Are SSG closing by Monday 27th August 2018
contract, full time, 35-40 hours
Description: Uploaded by We Are SSG -
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTAccounts assistant required to join a small friendly team based at a lovely hotel near Bath This is a long ter...
Posted on: 16/07/2018
Listed to: 27/08/2018
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV does not list.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Ensure that your latest social messages are work-friendly.
Job Hunting Tips:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the employer who will receive it. Tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What is your greatest failing?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- What can you contribute to this company?
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms