Home › Jobs in Bushey ›
Bushey: Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper role
Placed by Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Description: Listed by Law Staff Legal Recruitment - Part-time Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper sought on a part-time basis for a well-regarded practice in Hertfordshire.A finance position has n...
Date listed: 28/08/2018
Applications Until: 09/10/2018
Location: Bushey, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Be sincere, cheery, sure of yourself, direct and concise.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Read up on the business, directors, and job role.
- Check that latest twitter and linkedin messages are positive.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak to influencers in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What tempts you in relation this role?
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bushey
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms