Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT MANAGER TEMP role
Here's a job listed by Hays Specialist Recruitment
ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT MANAGER TEMP
Description: From Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Your new companyA very well established award-winning general practice firm in London. They work across a full range of cli...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £negotiable
List of Tips for this Position:
- Read about the market, manager, and job role.
- Analyse typical interviewer questions and write down your answers.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
External London Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Would you take work home ?
- What reasons should we take you on?
- What would you do if the manager is mistaken?
- If ex-managers were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they declare?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms