Home › Jobs in Aberdeen ›
Aberdeen: Accountancy Practice job role
Placed by REED
Description: Listed by REED - Reed finance are encouraging any individual with Practice experience, who may currently be seeking assistance or advice with a career move, to con...
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 15/04/2019
Location: Aberdeen, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £15000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Don't be late. Plan for getting lost.
Key things for this position:
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Complete other ad-hoc functions as needed
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Aberdeen
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms