Home › Jobs in Belfast ›
Belfast: Accountancy Practice Bookkeeper role
Placed by REED
Accountancy Practice Bookkeeper
Description: Listed by REED - Reed's Accountancy Practice specialists are currently recruiting for a reputable Belfast based firm who are looking for Bookkeeper on a pe...
Date listed: 03/10/2019
Ends on: 03/11/2019
Location: Belfast, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
Roles on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Tenacious, tough and resolute temperament
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good teammate and work on your own initiative
- Should be a pleasure to work alongside
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Belfast
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms