Placed by DS Smith
Location: Aylesford, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Description: Listed by DS Smith -
Creo, part of the DS Smith Group have an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and confident Account Manager to join their team. We are looking for a professional individual who has the ability to pro-actively drive sales, increase margin growth and maintain client satisfaction across high volume multiple accounts.
If you have experience in 2D POS and/or a sound understanding of retail - and are looking for your next career move, then we would like to hear from you!
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following;
• Drive and manage sales and gross margin growth with client/s across relevant Creo services
• Proactively liaise with client/s on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales
• Proactively follow up all successful orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
• Monitor and proactively manage agreed client rate card / non-rate carded items.
• Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis
• Maintain a record of commercial deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Previous Account Management or Project Management experience
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
• 2D / retail POS experience
About Creo (now part of the DS Smith Group): We build true partnerships and deliver exceptional point of sale campaigns. This is achieved through delivering outstanding service and quality, driving innovation and best practice, deploying the latest technology and applying data intelligence.
Date listed: 26/09/2018
Ends on: 23/10/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Remember that your CV will not get you the job on its own. Its 'job' is to earn you the interview. Make sure your CV will arouse the employers’ attention so that you can get the first interview - and then that is where you can earn the job."
More Aylesford Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These: