Home › Jobs in Cheshire ›
Cheshire-based Account Manager - IP Video Security & Access Control job role
Listed by MiGrowth
Account Manager - IP Video Security & Access Control
Description: Added by MiGrowth - Account Manager - IP Video Security & Access Control This is a 100% account management role with a spending portfolio of 17 years ...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Cheshire, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £30000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Be genuine, upbeat, attentive, confident, forthright and to the point.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
It may be nice to have:
- Professional and ambitious
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you know about the business?
- What dilemmas have you faced at a recent job?
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- Have you been irate in a role?
Positions in towns and cities close to Cheshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms