Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London: Account Manager job role
Posted by Advancing People
Description: Listed by Advancing People - Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Account Manager for their client based in Londo...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £32000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
Additional City Of London Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position:
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
- An ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
- Professional and ambitious
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms