Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Account Manager position, Cambridge
This is a permanent role posted by Genesis Associates
Description: Job from: Genesis Associates - Account ManagerIT Solutions Provider£40,000 basic / Double OTE / Car allowancePeterboroughI am working with an IT S...
Listed on: 05/10/2019
Ends on: 02/11/2019
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Tips for this Role:
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Study popular interviewer questions, preparing your answers. Test yourself before with a few test questions.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Be yourself, cheerful, engaged, self-assured, direct and succint.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
Additional Cambridge Jobs:
Popular Interview Questions:
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
- Why were you sacked?
- What was your largest success in your previous role?
- Why are you moving from your exisiting company?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms