Home › Jobs in Lancing ›
Account Handler job in Lancing
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job role in Lancing listed by REED closing by Saturday 9th February 2019
Description: Uploaded by REED - My clients are both well established and rapidly expanding, I am currently seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join the growing t...
Posted on: 09/01/2019
Listed Until: 09/02/2019
Location: Lancing, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £21652
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not list.
- Ensure your recent twitter messages are interview safe.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out colleagues in a constructive approach
- Be able to provide references from previous roles
- A solid team member, able to create effective, collaborative relationships with others
- An eagerness to learn
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms