Home › Jobs in Derby ›
111 Clinical Advisor job in Derby
Info about this full time permanent job role in Derby placed by Hays Specialist Recruitment with last applications by November 15th '19
111 Clinical Advisor
Description: Uploaded by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - NHS 111 Pathways Trained Nurse / Paramedic - Derby - £20.93-£50.00ph Hays Healthcare require Pathways Trained Nurses and Par...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Derby, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £40814
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Do not be late. Prepare for getting lost.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Research the market, directors, and job role.
External Derby Jobs:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Effective communicator at all levels
- A good level of IT skills
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- A highly-driven individual, with strong learning agility, open to new challenges and happy to work with cross functional teams and cultures
- A vibrant individual, who is capable of quick decision-making, with the confidence and drive to make a positive difference to their work environment
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms